The cover of this elegant journal reproduces a tooled book binding inspired by folk art stylings popular in 18th-century Europe.
- Inside, this well-appointed volume provides plenty of space in which to write personal reflections or record favorite quotations or poems.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Intricate gold foil tracery illuminates the design.
- Raised embossing adds dimensional detailing.
- A gold ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Gilded-gold page edging is a classic touch.
- Bronze interior endsheets.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/2'' high.
- 160 lightly lined pages.