If you can't function without coffee, if your co-workers drive you nuts, if deadlines rule your life, this book is for you! Packed with cartoons of snarky cats in cubicles, this office humor book aims to make the workplace a little more fun.
Illustrator and author Kathy Weller's exuberant work can be found on puzzles, cards, toys, ornaments, and many other products, including the whimsical mini books Doggy Yoga and Kitty Yoga from Peter Pauper Press.
- From the popular series created by Kathy Weller, these cubicle kittens have something to say about everything, from caffeine to computers.
- Examples include: ''MONDAY. NO.'' ''Time for a bathroom break . . . so I can read my phone in peace.'' ''Tropical desktop wallpapers are so, so mean.''
- Colorful, edgy art includes such details as motivational signs, stress balls, sticky notes, energy drinks, donuts, and more, accompanied by hand-lettered cat wisdom.
- Contents: Introduction. And So It Begins. Every Second Counts. Employee of the Month. Just Deal with It. I.T. Matters. Catty Politics. Snarky Service. You Can Do It. The Help Desk.
- Full-color throughout.
- Hardcover gift book with dust jacket.
- 6-1/4 inches (15.9 cm) square.
- 112 pages.
- Text and illustrations copyright ? 2015 Kathy Weller Art + Ideas.