This appealing journal lets mothers and daughters spend time together, get to know each other better, and have fun, too.
Mom co-author Paula Spencer Scott is the author of The Pregnancy Journal, Momfidence, and Surviving Alzheimer's, and a co-author of The Happiest Toddler on the Block, among others. A former columnist for Woman's Day and Parenting magazines, she and her husband have six kids. This is her Daughter co-author Page Spencer's first book. They live in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Easy prompts allow them to share favorites, wishes, pet peeves, much more.
- Compare family memories, plan the perfect trip, dream about the future, tell each other a story, plan time together, and record what you did!
- End up with a shared chapter in the story of your lives to enjoy again and again!
- Start or reinforce a lifelong journaling habit.
- Journal is written by a mother-daughter team.
- For daughters ages 9 and up, with their moms.
- 160 pages. Acid-free archival paper to preserve those memories.
- 6-1/4 in wide by 8-1/4 in high.