This prompted journal is about taking your road, your adventure, your journey, your quest. Live in Wonder: A Journal of Quests, Quotes, and Questions to Jumpstart Your Journey brims with thought-provoking questions and is intended to be a guide for the discovery of your highest truths and deepest gifts. Life is a journey. Live in wonder.
Eric Saperston is a critically acclaimed film director, producer, and author -- as well as an award-winning speaker and storyteller. He lives in a tree house on a farm in Hawaii, and travels the globe, inspiring the world to live in wonder.
- Live in Wonder is based on the belief that the surest way to become what you want in life is to reflect on the lessons you've learned so far, and learn from those who've already succeeded on a path you admire.
- Each of the journal's two-page spreads features a profound quote with a related question meant as a catalyst for your consideration and discussion.
- The journal provides plenty of space for you to write your response.
- Live in Wonder beseeches you to be curious, learn from others, and dare to take the extra leap in your personal adventure.
- 160 pages.
- Journal measures 6 inches wide by 8 inches high.
- A coordinating elastic band attached to the back cover keeps your place or keeps journal closed.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, reminders, business cards of those you meet along your journey, and more.