In the New York Times bestselling book A Simple Act of Gratitude (also known as 365 Thank Yous), author John Kralik reveals how writing 365 thank you notes changed his life. From strengthening his personal relationships to bettering his business, simply taking the time to write out and mail brief notes of gratitude made it all possible.
Now you can discover John's story and launch your own life-changing journey! This unique Simple Act of Gratitude kit includes specially-designed correspondence note cards and matching envelopes from Peter Pauper Press you can use to write your own thank you notes and personal messages. You'll also find an abridged account of John's transformational experiences, and his tips on writing thank you notes, to help you on your way.
- This all-in-one stationery set includes 30 correspondence note cards, matching envelopes, and 48-page book relating John's experiences.
- Cards measure 3-1/2 inches x 5 inches.
- Printed on high-quality card stock.
- Cards are blank for your personal messages.
- Box measures 6-3/8 inches wide x 9-1/4 inches high.
- A unique gift!