Let this harmonious journal, with its vibrant spring-themed design, inspire your creative self-expression!
- Cherry Trees Journal provides 160 lightly lined pages for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- Acid-free archival-quality 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Richly-hued cover image by Japanese artist Hiroshige II Utagawa is made extra luminous with iridescent and glossy highlights.
- Raised embossing lends dimensional detail.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, business cards, and more.
- Elastic closure secures your journal.
- Durable hardcover.
- Compact journal measures 5'' wide x 7'' high; fits in most purses, backpacks, and totes.