The cover of our bestselling Celtic Journal features the intricate knot work and serpentine animal forms of the ancient Celts.
- 160 lightly lined writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, creative writing, or jotting down favorite quotations and poems.
- Raised embossing calls attention to detail.
- Glossy black lacquer effects add polish.
- Acid-free archival-quality paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, reminders, business cards, etc.
- Elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps journal closed.
- Binding lies flat for ease of use.
- Journal measures 5 inches wide by 7 inches high; fits in most handbags, backpacks, and totes.