Learn to paint animals, plants, and the world around you in 20 simple tutorials!
Amandine Labarre is passionate about nature and all its marvels. She has illustrated books on the natural world, children's books, and graphic novels. She teaches workshops and gives private lessons in art. She lives in France.
- Watercolor is a vivid and versatile medium accessible to anyone who can pick up a paintbrush.
- Master watercolorist Amandine Labarre guides artists of all levels through watercolor fundamentals, breaking down painting techniques into simple concepts.
- Painters can follow 20 step-by-step tutorials to create beautiful images of animals, plants, and landscapes.
- Along the way, learn about everything from creating a focal point to choosing a subject. (Try painting the roots of a plant!)
- Ideal for anyone looking to explore watercolor, from those who've never painted before to experienced artists.
- Take hold of your brush and dive in!