''Hi! I'm your new Songwriting Journal. Want to write cool songs? Check me out! I'm here to help you do just that!''
Aspiring young songwriters will find this fun and funny interactive journal packed with inspiration. Journal includes:
Performer and educator Danny Tieger can tie a bow tie, enjoys wearing silly hats, and hopes to live in a tree house someday. His dad taught him how to write songs in middle school and he's been doing it ever since. Danny writes music for television and film with his band, Peter Panic. He's also performed for thousands of kids in hundreds of schools across America with the Story Pirates, an educational theater company. He lives in Brooklyn, New York. Visit Danny at www.iamyoursongwritingjournal.com
- Tricks and tips for coming up with ideas, words, and music.
- Songwriting, doodling, and other prompts.
- Blank pages to fill in with great songs.
- An inside back cover pocket for notes, napkins they've written songs on, etc.
- Full-color illustrations.
- Acid-free archival paper preserves your work.
- Elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps journal closed.
- 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high (15.9 cm wide by 21 cm high).
- 160 pages.