Keeping track of family and friends is a snap with this striking pocket- and purse-sized address book!
- Tiny volume book packs a punch with space for more than 400 contacts!
- Record names, addresses, home and mobile numbers, work or fax numbers, and email addresses.
- A pocket inside the back cover holds business cards, notes, and more.
- An elastic band attached to the back cover keeps your place or keeps address book closed.
- Concealed wire-o binding.
- 160 pages.
- Measures 4-1/4 inches wide by 5-3/4 inches high.
- The cover design is a reproduction of a 1933 gold-tooled book binding created by Henry T. Wood of London. The Wood firm was known for its distinctive designs.
- Gold foiling lights up the sun, planets, stars, and border against a background of cerulean blue.
- Embossing adds dimensional detailing.
- Personal address book makes a nice gift, too!