2017 Edition. Divided by area, this sleek guidebook covers Manhattan landmarks, museums, and other highlights, plus places to eat, drink, shop, and stay, with extra coverage of ''Top Picks'' attractions.
- Color-coded, numbered entries in the text are keyed to full-color neighborhood maps in each chapter.
- A city map inside front cover shows you where each neighborhood is located.
- 9 fold-out maps, including 8 Manhattan neighborhood maps and an MTA New York City Subway map.
- ''Top Picks'' direct you to not-to-be-missed attractions.
- Full-color spot illustrations throughout liven the text.
- ''Notes'' pages let you record your own discoveries.
- 4-1/4 inches wide by 5-3/4 inches high.
- Elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps book closed.
- Concealed wire-o hardcover binding; book lies flat for ease of use.
- ''Black Book'' travel guide format doesn't look ''touristy.''
- Author Ben Gibberd is a freelance writer and editor who lives in New York City.