The perfect companion for both seasoned and beginning birders alike!
The Birder's Logbook provides plenty of space for keeping Field Notes and for organizing your Life List.
- Its helpful introduction provides thoughtful ways you can use the logbook to deepen and enrich your birding life for years to come.
- Let this logbook become a snapshot of nature each time you go birding, as well as a long-term record of your birding life.
- The logbook's smooth-finish pages take pen or pencil beautifully.
- 120 gsm paper is acid free and of archival quality.
- The logbook has an expandable inner pocket to hold notes, mementos, and more.
- The matching elastic closure secures your entries.
- Durable hardcover binding has rounded corners for reduced wear.
- Portable, smaller-format logbook measures 5'' wide x 7'' high.
- 144 pages.