Scare up some fun this fall with this brand new Paper Craft Halloween Kit by illustrator and paper engineer Mary Beth Cryan!
Just follow the step-by-step illustrated instructions to create six of the most spookily spirited Halloweenies you've ever seen for play and display! Fold and glue the punch-out shapes to make a Ghost, a Mummy, a Skeleton (shown below right), a Witch, a Vampire, and a Zombie!
Sturdy paper is perforated and scored for convenience. No cutting necessary!
Illustrations are provided for most of the steps to help your young paper engineer along. Just punch out the shapes, fold, and glue!
Kit includes instructions and 6 different creatures, each about 3-1/2" tall:
- Ghost: "Little Ghost's got a surprise for you. He'll leap from your closet, shouting 'Boo!'"
- Mummy: "Troubled Mummy's all entwined. Relax! Lie down. Chill. Unwind."
- Skeleton: "'Oh let me sleep,' the Skeleton moans. Come on, get up, you lazy bones."
- Vampire: "Scary Vampire stalks the night . . . seeking trick-or-treaters to bite!"
- Witch: "'Eye of toad and leg of newt!' Witchy work is never cute."
- Zombie: "'Brains! More brains!' the Zombie drones. Stay on the run—beware its moans!"