I'm sure you've heard of the Adult Coloring Book craze this year – it's been featured in various News and Television outlets (NY Times, CNN, Parade Magazine, and more).
Our Studio Series Artist's Coloring Books have been flying off the shelves. We have retail stores calling and saying the stock they received on Monday was gone by Wednesday and they need more STAT!
In order to keep up with demand and keep our customers happy we have ramped up production as well as changed our shipping on these – they're coming via air instead of ship, cutting time down to days. As soon as they're printed they're flown in. While there are various coloring books on the market these days – we feel ours are special – and it's not just us. At all the trade shows during this summer we've been told that our covers are the most attractive, and people are really happy with the quality of the paper. We have 10 titles currently available and 2 more titles coming in October (and 6 more for January).
Why are they so popular? Atlanta-based art therapist Susanne Fincher, who has published several coloring books, said coloring can lift the mood, reduce anxiety and relieve stress. "Art making is a powerful intervention," Fincher wrote in an email. "Neuroscientific research has shown that through the use of art therapy, the human brain can physically change, grow, and rejuvenate." – Melonyce McAfee's "Adult Coloring Books Topping Bestseller List" CNN.com
As stress relievers, these coloring books are truly helping us lower blood pressure, reduce anxiety and just learn to relax and unwind.
You can find ours in your local bookstores, gift stores as well as online and here on our website.
- Color 31 full-page complex yet calming theme-inspired designs.
- Heavyweight paper is superior to that of other coloring books.
- Designs are printed on only one side of a page — no bleed-through with magic markers (or colored pencils, of course).
- Each page is micro-perforated for ease of removal and display of your artwork.
- The acid-free paper helps preserve your work.
- Short-circuit the stress and let creativity flow freely as you color these meditative patterns!
- Book measures 9-1/2 inches wide by 9 inches high (24.13 cm wide by 22.86 cm high).
- Binding lies flat for ease of use.
- For artists and colorists of all levels.