Yum! Try this sweet treat from The Little Black Book of Chocolate by Barbara Bloch Benjamin.
1 pint strawberries
1 bar (5 oz.) sweet milk chocolate, melted
1. Wash strawberries and pat dry. Leave green tops on.
2. Place melted chocolate in small dish.
3. Spear each fruit with 7-inch bamboo skewer, but do not push it all the way through.
4. Dip each strawberry in melted chocolate.
5. With a small rubber spatula, spread an even, neat-looking coating covering about three-quarters of each berry.
6. Insert other end of each skewer in anything that will hold the skewer upright.
7. Refrigerate at least an hour until strawberries are cold and coating is hard.
8. Serve straight from the refrigerator.
Crave more chocolatey goodness? Download the entire eBook to your reader:
Image ©Liv friis-larsen/Shutterstock.com