"No matter what the weather,
No matter what the clime,
Enjoy your cookie-baking!
Have a wonderful, wonderful time!"
Impress your guests with this Apricot Kolocky Cookie recipe from The ABC of Cookies by Peter Pauper Press.
Apricot Kolocky Cookies
1 package (8oz.) cream cheese
2 egg yolks
1-1/2 cups flour
1/2 pound butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Cream the cheese, add egg yolks.
2. Mix flour and butter and add cream cheese and egg yolks to it.
3. Add vanilla, and mix well.
4. Roll in ball, refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. Roll out to size of a cookie sheet, and cut with cookie cutter into small rounds.
6. Put on cookie sheet and press thumb in center.
7. Drop apricot jam in center depression.
8. Bake at 400º for 15 minutes.
9. Dust with powdered sugar when cool.
Interested in more sweet treats? Download the ebook to your device:
Image © Faithie/Shutterstock.com