Add elegance to your plans with this gorgeous calendar, specially designed to make your day!
- Popular planner format displays a week-at-a-view to help keep you organized 7 days at a time.
- Calendar/planner covers 16 months (September 2017 -- December 2018). Helpful for students, educators, and parents in planning the academic year.
- Pages in the back provide space for recording contact information for family and friends and writing notes.
- This calendar's beautiful cover reproduces a gold-tooled binding of a book owned by Antoine Leriche, secretary to King Louis XIV of France and noted collector of fine objects.
- Iridescent highlighting adds soft, subtle gleam. Raised embossing lends dimension.
- Lightweight desk engagement calendar measures 5 inches by 7 inches and fits easily in backpacks, totes, and most purses.
- Hardback binding lies flat for ease of use.
- Coordinating elastic band place holder attached to back cover helps you stay on the right week or keeps calendar closed.
- Matching ribbon bookmark.
- Convenient inside back cover pocket holds receipts, business cards, etc.
- The perfect time management tool for home, office, school, or on-the-go planning! Scheduling success at last!