From our family to yours! In 1951, Peter Pauper Press co-publisher Edna Beilenson compiled a book of recipes designed for holiday and at-home entertaining. Now we've delved into our archives to bring her classic collection back for aficionados of vintage cookery.
- Includes nearly 200 updated recipes for retro dishes and perennial favorites, including Sherry and Crabmeat Soup, Standing Rib Roast, Yorkshire Pudding, Snappy Green Beans, Frankfurter Omelets, and Carrot Cake De-Luxe.
- Each recipe is designed to be approachable but bold, allowing at-home cook to follow his or her kitchen intuition!
- Includes Holiday and Special Dinner Menus, Hors d'Oeuvres, The First Course, Legumes and Salads, Meats and Poultry, Buffet Dishes, Party Breads, Cakes and Desserts, Festive Drinks, and a Recipe Index.
- Charming original 1950s and vintage-style art throughout.
- 144 pages.
- 5-1/2 inches wide by 7-1/2 inches high.
- Create meals your guests will remember and enjoy a nostalgic trip back to your grandmother's kitchen!