Soar on the wings of legendary creatures and take a journey into creativity with this interactive book!
- Learn to draw 30 dragons and fantastical settings in living color!
- Draw dragons soaring through the clouds, sea serpents conversing with mermaids, star dragons traversing the galaxy, and volcano dragons breathing flame.
- Artist Jane Sullivan introduces the basics of drawing dragons, from anatomy to imaginative creature creation, before showing step-by-step how to create striking fantasy illustrations.
- Includes space for your own depictions of dragons!
- 160 pages.
- 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high.
Jane Sullivan is a fantasy artist, calligrapher, and Medieval-style illuminator. She drew the dragons that populate this book while working on an illuminated psalter for the Abbey of St. Martin in Liguge, France. Her other works include guides to illuminated lettering, calligraphy, and drawing fantastical beings.