This gorgeous calendar will see you through 16 months of plans and appointments in style.
- Popular planner format displays a week-at-a-view to help keep you organized 7 days at a time.
- Calendar/planner covers 16 months (September 2016 -- December 2017). Helpful for students, educators, and parents in planning the academic year.
- Pages in the back provide space for recording contact information for family and friends and writing notes.
- Lightweight desk engagement calendar measures 5 inches by 7 inches and fits easily in backpacks, totes, and most purses.
- Hardback binding lies flat for ease of use.
- Ribbon marker keeps your place.
- Coordinating elastic band place holder attached to back cover keeps calendar closed.
- Convenient inside back cover pocket holds receipts, tickets, business cards, etc.
- The perfect time management tool for home, office, school, or on-the-go planning! Scheduling success at last!
- The cover design is a reproduction of a 1933 gold-tooled book binding created by Henry T. Wood of London. The Wood firm was known for its distinctive designs, as evidenced by this cover's subtle symmetry and intricate details. Iridescent highlights and gold foil treatments light up the sun, planets, stars, borders, and other particulars against a background of cerulean blue. Embossing adds dimensional detailing.