Transform your child's room with these adorable dinosaur decals!
To put up your word decals:
- Includes brontosauruses, stegosauruses, not-so-scary T-rexes, and more, plus trees, leaves, and rocks to complete a fun Jurassic scene for your little one!
- Easy to apply -- peel and stick!
- Removable and repositionable.
- When you'd like to reposition a decal, start at one corner and slowly peel away from wall.
- Note: Wall decals adhere best to ordinary painted walls, glass, and metal.
- Decals do not work well on rough or porous surfaces such as textured walls, unfinished wood, brick, or many types of wallpaper.
- Set measures 36 inches high by 24 inches wide.
- Make sure your wall surface is clean and dry. If you want, use a level, ruler, and pencil to mark out where your words should go.
- Starting at one edge, peel one individual decal or the whole poster away from its backing.
- Gently press decal to wall, so it stays in place.
- Starting in the middle and working outward, firmly smooth decal onto wall. A squeegee is useful for this if you have one. If you get a stubborn air bubble that won't come out, peel part of poster away from wall and re-stick.
- Enjoy your wall decals!