What do you want, out of life or for dinner? What are you great at? What's on your bucket list? What motivates you to get up in the morning?
Author Cynthia Scher has extensive training in transpersonal psychology (body/mind/spirit). She has created and run a variety of personal development workshops and provided self-empowerment coaching through her private practice, Inner Wings Coaching.
- Over the course of a year, this prompt-a-day journal will lead you to discover what makes you tick and how you can use that knowledge for greater happiness and success.
- From identifying your talents to learning what brings a smile to your face, from pinpointing your values to sorting your possessions, it will assist you in taking stock of yourself.
- Some of its cues are lighthearted, some are introspective. Some call on you to delve into your past. Some encourage you to imagine your future.
- Combined, they'll help lead you toward a truer understanding of who you are and what brings you fulfillment. And you'll have fun along the way.
- This time next year, know yourself better and use that knowledge to live your best life.
- Journal includes an elegant ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high (15.9 cm wide by 21 cm high).
- 160 pages.