The cover of this well-appointed journal reproduces the gold-tooled binding of a book owned by Antoine Leriche, secretary to King Louis XIV of France and noted collector of fine objects.
- Inside, lightly-lined pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down quotations or poems.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- Gold foil detailing and gloss highlights illuminate the design.
- Raised embossing adds dimensional detail.
- A gold ribbon marker keeps your place.
- Gilded-gold page edging is a classic touch.
- Complementary endsheets in bronze.
- Larger size: 7-1/4 inches wide by 9 inches high (18.4 cm high by 22.9 cm wide).
- 192 pages.