The covers of this elegantly appointed journal reproduce a gold-tooled binding created in 1749 by Pierre-Paul Dubuisson, royal binder to King Louis XV of France.
- Inside, this inviting volume provides plenty of space in which to write personal reflections or record favorite quotations or poems.
- Lightly lined, acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Gold foil tracery and gloss highlights illuminate the design.
- Raised embossing adds dimensional detailing.
- A matching ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Gilded-gold page edging is a classic touch.
- Complementary interior endsheets in bronze.
- 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high (15.9 cm wide by 21 cm high).
- 160 pages.